Thursday, April 11, 2013

Update on 4/12/13 Taiwan Time

Dear Family and Friends,

I tried to "Face Time" with Phoebe at 11:30am Taiwan time but they did not hear my rings. I tried again an hour later at 1:30pm and 蘇燕 came on the line.Stephen and phoebe have left for lunch.

She said Mom was not doing well yesterday especially the night before. The monitor kept beeping 思瑜 also stayed over night at the hospital. Mom had a better night last night so Mom is much better today. When I called, her eyes are wide opened and she even yawned. She seem to be watching TV.

The doctor has prescribed another medicine which seems to help her. Even thought they have taken out 600cc water from her lung on Tuesday but they found there is still water in her right and left lung caused by her heart problem.

Her vital signs are better, heart beat at 118, oxygen in her blood is now 38 compares to 56 last time. Her blood sugar is still high at 260 but was given medicine via injection before her "meal" she can still 吐痰, which is a good sign. Her bedsore is healing nicely so she just needs to be turned every 3 hours at night.

Thank God, Mom is improving . Thank you for all your prayers!

I am suppose to contact with Taiwan on their Sunday morning which is my Saturday night. Since Sunday most of them will be at church and I have family meeting on Saturday night, we will report in three day's time instead.

Please keep praying and trusting God .

Thanks for the comments on my reports, this way I know you are all keeping up with Mom's conditions and remembering her in your prayers.

Take care, talk to you next time.

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment